Saturday, February 21, 2009

Orange on Green 034


It has been a busy week! It was all I could do to squeeze this out the other night before dinner and then I got a cold, I am a huge baby when it come to being sick. I get ill very rarely, but when I do... sofa and tv here I come. Needless to say, I caught up on all the old episodes of Heros and Top Chef that I missed. I hope to make up the deficit this weekend by painting 2 a day and starting another piece in the sign series. I also have a show coming up at The Point of Art Gallery in Union Point, GA. It is a small gallery started by Anne Jenkins and her husband, they are both Katrina refugees and also own Art Gallery LaPlace in Washington, GA. Point of Art was featured several months ago in Southern Living. The theme is "Rites of Passage," so if any of you have any brilliant ideas for a piece, let me know!!

click here for purcahse info

No comments:

Post a Comment