Monday, June 15, 2009

Angry Starwberries 089


I don't quite know why I had such a hard time with these strawberries, but I did. They mad eme very mad, or maybe I was already mad. I find that half the time, anger and frustration are the emotions I feel while I paint and that after, it is usually happiness. After being out in nature painting it was difficult for me to come back in and paint from still life. I am not sure why, but it was like i had no idea what i was doing and even after i was finished, it looked like i had no idea what I was doing. After I took a picture to post I could see every flaw. It was almost like I was halfway done. Either way, I worked on it a bit before and after it was dry. It's a study after all and I should lose too much sleep over it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment