Thursday, December 22, 2011

Progression

Here are some belated images of my show, Progression. The show was hung on November 12 and we are taking it down right after Christmas. Great crowd and great fun, I appreciate all the Greg and Jennifer Blair and Dogwood have done for me!

My lovely wife Julie and I before the big show...



I have no idea what I am doing in the background...





Some of my students, Kent on the right and Mitchell on the left

My friend, Meredith, thinks I am hilarious... and she is right. Surrounded my aspiring stand-up comic Gabe and his brother, Sam and their father.



My sister, Rosalyn Moore,  and Greg Blair try on the 3D glasses. Once upon a time, before the 3D craZe took over, I wanted to do a show that was all paintings that were 3D. What was I thinking??

No comments:

Post a Comment