Friday, April 13, 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Happily, I received a Liebster Blog Award from Julie Davis. I had admired Julie's work prior to meeting her at the Christensen workshop last summer. The award put a little spring in my step and reminded me I needed to get back on the blog and just keep going. Thank you so much, Julie!






As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have

motivated and inspired you.

To accept the award you must:

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them

2. Post the award to your blog

3. Give the award to3- 5 bloggers with fewer than 200 followersthat you appreciate and value.

4. Leave a comment on the blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.


Here is my list of recipients. All of these artists are people I quietly follow and enjoy seeing their work day in and day out. Their work keeps me inspires me and reminds me how important it is to paint everyday.


Here is my list of under 200 bloggers who certainly deserve to be watched more than they are! 


1. Mike Alonzo
2. Karen Werner
3. Claudia Hammer
4. Kathryn Townsend

No comments:

Post a Comment