Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello, remember Me?

I'm the guy who used to post his painting here... regularly. Good news is that I have not stopped painting, only posting. By the end of the school year I was done with ANYTHING but painting and had even considered asking one of my graduates to intern for me as an assistant so I can just paint. I have found that keeping up with the blog, the website, Pintrest, and Facebook keep me away from where I really want and need to be, behind the easel. I have missed communication with all of you and I am ready to jump back in... baby steps, baby steps.

I have been very busy since my last post. Julie and I have combed just about every inch of Florida and have come back with great sketches and tons of reference photos. We spent most of our time trying to stay away from tropical storms, but we are back home and ready to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment