Saturday, April 13, 2013

A REAL Inside Look?

Blogging has become very antiquated and time consuming to me. The only upside to it is YOU! I have been so busy with my full time teaching gig, full time painting gig, traveling and my wife... I just don't have time to blog. I need to dedicate and MAKE more time, just like I do for painting and everything else that is important to me. I have talked about rededication to blogging more times than I can count, one day it will stick.

Originally blogs were designed for online diary keeping, but there is so much more out there... photos, video, etc. There are easier ways of getting them online as well. Although I plan on "rededicating" myself to the blog I want to you also consider following me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. They are easier to use and you much better content because of that. I am addicted to Instagram and find it to be the medium I enjoy using the most... and that is taking pictures. I post 2-3 pictures a day from my students in the classroom, my studio at home, my adventures with my wife Julie and our travels... and you are kinda missing out right now... and that is my fault.

I will post paintings here for sale and write about them, but if you want to see me everyday while I paint at the Callaway Gardens Paint Out... you won't find it here. I will be on Instagram which posts to my Facebook and Twitter accounts. You want to see my partial hike of the Appalachian trail? My 4 days camping on the Georgia Coast and sea kayaking, my new paint mobile??? Our trip to California in a VW van this summer? The Great American Paint Out Quick Draw? Instagram and Facebook! BTW, you can sign up for Instagram on the website now without having to have it on your phone. I could be wrong!

If you are not on Facebook or Instagram, you should be! If you have no idea what they are or how to use them, let me know and I will be happy to blog about them more in depth.

So, here are the links to my personal Facebook page (I no longer post to my fan or group page) as well as my Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram links. These can also be found on my website.

I hope to see a huge surge in people wanting to see what I am up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment