Monday, July 1, 2013

Bull by the Horns Studio Sale


Boyd's Online Bull by the Horns Studio Sale

I have been painting voraciously over the last year, and, as a result, paintings have begun to stack up in the studio... and the dining room... and other areas of the house.  It is time to have a studio sale so that I can fund my next big show and free up some space in my studio to tackle new projects!

Pieces range from as small as 5"x7" to as large as 48"x60", so there is something for every wall.

I believe this is some of the best work I've done to date, and I wanted my blog supporters to have their chance at it. The galleries haven't been moving artwork like I need for them to... and who can move my work better than me? So, it's time for me to take the bull by the horns for a little while.

You can visit the online sale at this link directly or by visiting www.davidboydjr.com, clicking on works, followed by Bull by the Horns.

You can click on the first thumbnail and then continue to hit the "next" button to view the next piece. If you want to buy, hit the "buy" button and you can pay through PayPal. Prices and sizes are clearly labeled.

Please note that if you are local and would want to come by and pick your piece up, I will refund your shipping costs.

I hope you can find something you cannot live without!

Todd's Ride, 30x40, oil on museum wrap, $1500



No comments:

Post a Comment