Thursday, January 28, 2010

Signature Canvas


Got my first shipment of Signature canvas today. I have always used Fredrix , Utrecht, or Dick or Blick Premier canvas in gallery wrap or museum wrap. This canvas was recommended to me Brian Fortson who handles all of Steve Penley's work. They got the gig in the Highlands for me. Brian recommended that I use their museum wrap for this adventure. I have always wanted to use more museum wrap, but it is expensive!

This stuff is impressive. After I ordered it, I waited a few days and never got a shipment notification. I called their number and BAM got a person immediately... it was the owner. very impressed and apparently it was a cell because she wasn't in the office. She told me she would check on my order and call me in the morning.

She explained their product to me and I was even more blown away. Their product is made 100% in the US. Cotton grown in the south and everything. She said they carried no inventory and all canvas was custom made to order, thus the delay in shipping. Either way, I was blown away. Great product, incredibly customer service... just have to see how it takes paint!

Did I mention free shipping...

No comments:

Post a Comment