Monday, February 9, 2009

Savannah, GA






I have been in Savannah, GA for since Saturday attending the Muse (measuring unique students effectivley) conference. It is the first meeting of its type, focusing on art program assessment. I am either a fool or ahead of my time, I am the ONLY representative of a secondary school.

When I packed, I brought enough canvas for 8 days, all my paints and my plein air "bag 'O tricks" sincerely hoping to do some painting. It is beautiful outside, 75 degrees and gorgeous. BUT, there is too much to see and do!! Having lived here for 4 years, I have been running around with my cameras taking pictures of all of my favorite city spots. Tonight I am headed to the Isle of Hope for some sunset marina and sal water marsh pictures.

So, in leiu of daily paints, here are a few pictures I intend to use for paintings.

2 comments:

  1. OK -- so never having been in a men's room -- I now know what a urinal looks like.

    I am loving your photos from Savannah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like shiny white surfaces... i am trash, i know...

    ReplyDelete