Thursday, December 30, 2010

MOVING SALE!

Julie and I are moving back to the big city of Newnan and I am cleaning out the closet and the walls! Some of these are old favorites and some are pieces that got lost in the stacks. There are several large pieces, some medium siZed and tons of small plein air and still life pieces.

These pieces are priced to move and I will not mention prices here, you will have to see for yourself. First come, first serve... I have set up a PayPal button for each piece, practically the only way you can be assured to piece is yours... otherwise you will be at the mercy of the email on my laptop and smartphone.

Go to my website and click on the MOVING SALE! page. if you want to email me about making an offer on a piece or other questions, you can do so here.

Hope you find something you like!

1 comment:

  1. Did you sell all of these? Any little apples or fruits lying around?

    ReplyDelete