Sunday, November 1, 2009

Daily Cluster


My newest and favorite customers just picked up their cluster of daily paintings. She is using them grouped like they are in her kitchen/holding room. She does plan on extracting the sign and flowers and inserting more fruits and veggies and using them somewhere else. These are the ones I had ready for the to pick up. They are also the proud owners or Red Tractor, Sorry Charlies and Robin's Egg Blue Caddy, Front... as well as 10 other original Boyd, Jr. pieces. It was great to have someone buy these bigger pieces, which were not moving given the current economic crisis. If I do not sell them, I cannot afford to keep painting large. Now I have stocked up on large canvas and I have a stockpile of photo references to work off of!

1 comment:

  1. Bravo David! Nice to see some art commerce is going on! Can't wait to see the BIG paintings coming out.

    ReplyDelete