Monday, September 28, 2009

Jiffy, 144 SOLD


If there is one thing I love to eat, besides ice cream, it would be Jiffy cornbread... with ice cream on it. To make it even more nutritious, use buttermilk and bacon grease. I hope this starts a new direction in subject matter for me, I have a stack of Moon Pies and a fridge full of YooHoo. I tried to paint a Moon Pie in it's wrapper yesterday and it didn't go very well, I actually scraped the painting back, a first for me. I usually try to save it, but this one was too far gone.

4 comments:

  1. I have never heard of Jiffy cornbread. Great painting though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy, post your address and I'll mail you a box...it's a "must do".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one, David!
    When you make the Jiffy, add a little white cake mix and it's even yummier! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came for the art and lingered over your Jiffy posting.

    Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent, and here's my art of cooking cornbread -- hope you enjoy!

    Jelly Pizza: When Life Gives You Blueberries, Make Blueberry Cornbread!

    ReplyDelete