Saturday, April 24, 2010

Red Tractor, 222


I am loving doing these smaller pieces. I should have done them before I did the larger pieces, but it is just as fun and half the pain! They are much more free and take a LOT less time to complete. I know that big may not be "In" at the moment, but I really hope to do some larger scale pieces of these tractors and trucks. I think it would be really cool to have an almost life siZe painting of a junk car on your wall.

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy burning up these smaller linen panels I have.

2 comments:

  1. I love the crop on this piece - it feels like I could just jump right on to the driver's seat. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you done here. I think huge paintings are always in, but maybe not affordable at the moment.

    ReplyDelete