Sunday, March 15, 2009

Signs of Spring 042


It has been over a week since I have painted, but I did paint large last Sunday and prepped for the Rite of Passage show in Union Point. Jules and I took 4 paintings to them on Saturday... Vacation Hotel, From the Floor, Williams Seafood and Last Harvest. They kept them all, so I hope they all make it an the walls for the show. So, today was the first day in over a week I have been able to it!

I was bringing a load of wood up from the barn in the rain the other day and looked out over the field and saw little patches of purple flowers. They are tiny, you can really only see them from a distance because when you are standing right on top of the patches, they are separated from each other by 7 or 8 inches, from a distance they meld into one. It was cold and rainy and still no leaves, but there are small signs of spring everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment