Friday, March 12, 2010

Lucky Strike, 206


In keeping with the retro advert theme, here is the next installment. I have always loved circular designed logos. They are perfection... not long and stretched out of boxy, just the perfection of the circle.

Lucky Strike is one of my all time favorites. It has stayed the same for as long as I can remember and in doing the bit of research that I did, has been the same for a long time. I really like the color scheme, too. The red, black and gold are great! The gold is a great addition, they kept it kinda tame... no bright blue or yellow, just a golden gray.

I admire any logo that can stand the test of time... and honestly, why mess with perfection!

1 comment:

  1. These paintings are amazing! Your blog is so refreshing. Thanks :) x

    ReplyDelete