Friday, July 8, 2011

Running Behind...

I am a bit late posting painting from last week. Julie and I are on the road, we drove from Atlanta, GA to Victor, ID this week. Thirty three hours of driving and photo excursions and junnk food with raw veggies in between.

We left Atlanta on Monday and arrived in Driggs, ID for the 10 day intensive workshop with Scott Christensen. We stopped oustside Nashville, Lincoln, NE, Rawlins, WY at various bed and breakfi, as I like to call them, and finally to our new home for the next 10 days in Driggs in the Teton Valley... the most beautiful place on earth. If you have never seen Scott's work, here it is.

I have tons of photos from the journey, a few will make it here. I also have work from last week I did not have time to put up.

Today was the first day of the workshop and it ended with Scott picking my piece out of the 30 to critique and rework... good or bad??? Not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment