Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chris Clark Commission 066


I love commission pieces, usually. When the client knows exactly what they want and it requires no creative effort, except for me "doing my thing," are the best. You always run across the client who has no idea what they want and you have to do all the work. This client wanted her husbands logo painted like the Sprayberry's painting I did. She saw it at the fair and knew it was just what she needed for his birthday. She had the card on her and was ready to go! I really enjoyed doing this piece, although I would rather it have been a painting of a sign or business rather than just the logo. Either way, I think it is a great gift idea and I hope that this will catch on with other businesses who would like for me to do the same for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment