Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lime on Lilac, 115


This is smaller than I usually wok, but times are tough! I had a few 6"x6" canvas's left, thought I would use them up and I really enjoyed working this size. It makes those 8"x8" canvas's seem huge and bulky. I put this lime on lilac for some reason, I usually like to play more with compliments for the bang factor, but I didn't this time. I feel the need to do a lime on a pink or red color, guess I will put that on my never ending list of things I want to paint.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you went with the lilac, I like the combo. I also like the slight touches of red on the side of the lime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks kerri! i draw everything in red with the brush before i get started and i love to leave little touches shining through here and there.

    ReplyDelete