Friday, July 10, 2009

Peacock Feather, 108 SOLD


On our whirlwind tour of Tennessee for the 4th holiday, we stayed with some friends in Memphis. Julie has great friends that are always so generous to open their homes to us, and I can appreciate what a hardship visitors can be... I, myself, am not a fan of overnight guests! I feel for them, they have to listen to my snoring, risk the possibility of catching me in my underwear and deal with me getting up at the crack of dawn. Stacy and Brian were too kind, and I like to give something in return. I didn't have to time paint while we were there, so I painted this when we got home. Stacy loves peacock feathers to the point she had them in her wedding bouquet, which i noticed with a little snooping. Anyhow, not typical fare for be, but I enjoyed the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love this painting! Cannot wait to see what you paint next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get an "awesomenessful" back on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. David!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I can not WAIT to show it off to everyone and TALK about the artist!!!! Thank you so much! I enjoyed having ya'll visit! Our doors are OPEN at anytime, last minute or planned! :) Thank you so much again!!

    ReplyDelete