Saturday, August 8, 2009

Three Lemons on Green, 124 SOLD


Today I went crazy with the citrus but got distracted by lawn mowing and cartoons before I could see it through. I did get 2 solid pieces out of it. I have about 3 acres that I push mow, and after the monsoon that sat on top of Georgia last week, it is growing like spring time and I had to bag and mow! Torture... and it was Friday, which mean time to start thinking about the cartoons for the Monday deadline! So, I got this one done and the one I will post tomorrow. I don't know how I feel about this Piece, I like the colors of the lemon on the green, but it didn't turn out on the canvas the way I saw it in my head. I think I need to build a shadow box... any suggestions? I have found a few on other blogs that look pretty good, but I will have to re-arrange my world to use it. It may be worth it, too many competing light sources!

No comments:

Post a Comment