Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin on Blue, 147


I did this piece right after the fair but I have been so busy I have yet to post anything all week, even though I have completed several paintings, I guess that is a good problem to have. I have been taking a great deal of pictures but have once again suffered a severe external back-up drive met down and can't get to the latest pictures I have taken... I think it is time for a new computer with enough hard drive space to keep all of my music and pictures on it. This one is limping around and so is the external.

I have had the little pumpkins sitting around the house and used them as paper weights at the Fair. I was somewhat pleased with the outcome here, I need more time back in the saddle and I know I can make something interesting out of these little dudes!

2 comments:

  1. I really like your work David. Keep it up. I was in a melt down also and my husband and I went to many museums. That got me back in the right brain mode.
    Thanks,
    Candice Anderson (Cander)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting post, i like it. Keep sharing unique ideas.
    corrupted pst

    ReplyDelete